If you are IT Technician or planning to build your career in IT. You should have at least following tools.
- Screw Driver set (for both desktop and laptop)
- USB flash drive (keep with utility software tool)
- Make a CD of utility software. (sometime virus infected computer doesn’t recognize USB)
- USB CD ROM
- Universal Laptop Adapter
- Power Supply Unit for Desktop PC
- Hiren Boot CD (I recommend version 10.6)
- OEM Bootable Software (Windows XP, 7 HP 32 Bit, 7 HP 64 Bit, 7 Pro 32 Bit, 7 Pro 64 Bit, Vista 32 & 64 bit)
- Hdd Dock
- Thermal Cooling paste
- RJ 45 Jack
- RJ 11 Jack
- Crimping Tool
- Punching Tool
What else do we need to include? Please write in your comment.